Aislyn has been asking for the last little while if she could get her ears pierced....so she can wear earrings like her big sister. We needed to go to the mall last night, and after an hour of driving (yes, it had been snowing all day) we got there, and she kept saying , "I'm SO excited!". She did really good, right up until the first one went in. Then she crumpled a little and cried, but held still for the next one, and was ok after about 5 minutes. The girls are here showing off their earrings, and their Build-A-Bears. Cetera was bribed heavily when she got hers done (we tried doing both ears at the same time, and one didn't go in right , so we had to do it again), ANYWAY, so Build-A-Bear has become an after-piercing tradition.
5 comments:
My Bailey (2yrs) wants earings. I don't know if I am ready for her to have them yet. She's my crazy child and I'm not quite convinced she will leave them in. I love the picture of Aislyn showing them off with her mouth open. Love it!!!
If I get my ears pierced, will you take ME to Build-A-Bear??
I love the picture where she is showing her earrings and sticking her tongue out at the same time. Pretty cute Shaunell!
Ahhhh, little Aislyn got her ears pierced. What a big girl! She needs to come play. My girls are driving me nuts. Let's have yours over soon.
This blog is old news. I would like a new post please. And also a play date with you.
That'll be all.
Post a Comment