I don't know why I do this to myself.......but I guess I'm a glutton for punishment. Here is my 2nd attempt last week at making cinnamon rolls. I overcooked the first batch, and since I was trying to make them for someone else......they were not fit to share. This time around I let them raise too much and they turned into cinnamon roll cake. Thanks Tricia for your pointers...and here ya go--told ya I'd post the pic. Seriously!!! Do I get points for effort!? I think my hidden talent is messing up whatever I try to make in the kitchen at LEAST three times before I get it right......and at least half the time I STILL don't have it right! Ah well......I buy into the fact that perserverance will conquer in the end. And yes...this was my first time making these blasted things! At least they still tasted ok. BLAH!
2 comments:
I'd eat em.
(But they need more frosting.)
seriously....the people I gave them too said, and I quote,"Thanks for ......whatever those were, they were good!"
Post a Comment