Wednesday, July 29, 2009

3rd of July

We tackled the fun stuff in Provo this year on the 3rd--early in the morning. This was pure genius I'm tellin' ya--due to NICE temperatures, and not huge crowds. (See, we got up early to go to the balloon launch and sorta missed it by 15 min....so we had to appease the monkeys in some manner). Bum shot in the bounce house.
times 2
They had bouncy things, crafty things, and animal things by the tabernacle in Provo.
My chillies.......touching a snake......willingly. I even touched it. And it was huge. Like longer than me. And I touched it. Sort of willingly. I only grimaced a little bit.

Weeza touching a giant turtle. She said she liked touching the snake best though.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I have nothing to say about that huge snake touching. Because I am paralized from fear!!!

You are braver than ME.