Wrapping up my blogging from the year has led me to these sillies, which for some reason I have not included. So, here there are. Inserted from this summer and such. My noodly gals and all their crazy kookiness that I cherish daily. Love you girlies!
We found Weeze like this one Sunday afternoon when she was relegated to her bedroom to play with her barbies. No wonder she was so cranky. Look at her hand in her hair.
Bowling silliness on Veruca's bday.
Playing hoops this summer. Cetera worked on it until she made a basket. And another. And another. She's got priceless determination.
And there it goes!
Weeze did it too. She also had to practice with the big guy a few times.
Weeze has mastered the pink car this summer. She can drive in circles just like Mr. Andretti.
We won't mention what she's handing me....but it's not an uncommon occurence for my dainty delicate little Weeze. (At least she isn't eating it!)
Cetera's cartwheeling.
Weeza's cartwheeling.
Dress up and dance night.
Spencer taught her this move.
The girls love the piano we got this summer from my parents. One day I'll get them real lessons.
Too bad I don't have sound on these pictures. This song had hand actions and is my favorite.
What Weeza does when mommy is blogging and when Sis is at school. That pink computer keeps her happy!

3 comments:
Perhaps you should be UN-private, then I would read more often and comment appropratly. With or with out spell check.^ Your girlies are the cutest most perfect ladies of all. I'm sure they never do anything bad or rotten (like mine do) I sure miss you people.
What a super fun mom you are! Let me know when you come up to Idaho. WE'RE HERE! Our house is in Ammon. Oh I just can't wait to see you. Our girls will have a blast together.
Oh, your kiddos are sooo cute! You're not so bad yourself, Boss! Sending all sortsa love from Cletis!
Post a Comment