Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aislyn's Christmas Dance Showcase Dec. '10

The girl's dance studio does a little Christmas show at the studio rather than 2 big recitals each year. I love it, because it's small and personal, and the girls get to show what they've been learning in each type of dance they are doing. Plus it's really great for taking LOTS of pictures (believe me, I didn't put them ALL on here). Aislyn is really taking to dance, and we just love watching her perform with all the dainty-ness she has!

Aislyn and Ella

 This is her PLEE-AY (she shows me lots).
 And RELEVEZ
 WE don't know but it's cute.
 She's really not kicking her in the head.



 I'm pretty sure she learned this in dance too.
 Ta da!
Notice she's the only one that doesn't have on her tap shoes. Because I'm pregnant and forgot them.

 Her two front teeth (That was the song).

 The friends in dance class: Ella, Weeze, and Amery. This year she has 3 friends, all from our street. Carpooling is awesome!
My Weeza is always ready for the picture. Love you princess!

No comments: