Monday, April 11, 2011

Our sweet Smithy friends March 2011

These cute gals came up to visit us, give me sympathy and baby clothes, and brought us lunch AND dinner.  We love our Hillary, Maddy, Ruby and Daisy friends!

Here's the in-betweener girlies, looking all sweet and innocent. Which of course, they are. :) Weezy and Ruby.

 I had to capture this tender moment, watching these lovely gals slave away in the kitchen for me! Maddy is learning from the best. Hill, that pot pie was THE best thing I've ever eaten. It's so good to know that someone else can have three girls too, and still look cute (and cook) and STILL be a nice, wonderful person and friend. :)
We heart you ladies! (And Miss Daisy too, even though I somehow didn't get a picture of her darling-ness.)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh friend! I love you way too much. I'm sitting here crying about all our good times we've had. I so wish we lived right next door still-- and forever.

Loves Hill