Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Paint Your Wagon..

We spent last Saturday painting. Jay came over to help and Grandma and Grandpa took the girls. With all that help, we actually finished in one day! It's amazing how much you can get done when you aren't refereeing, finding toys, or fetching snacks all day. It also helps to have another tall person to reach tall places (that I so cannot), and who has a crazy humor to keep us happy all day long. Thanks Jay!


3 comments:

Heather Fortuna said...

Hey Boss -- Glad you had some help there in the high up hard to reach places. Sending lots of love from DC -- Cletis :)

MuzlL0dr said...

:D Glad to help, I finally got around to looking at the blog. I just can't resist pictures! haha Let's do it again some time.

KCS said...

We have the greatest grandgirls! It was a lot more fun playing with the girls for the day, instead of painting!