Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aislyn's Birthday

Aislyn is now 3! This is her royal highness of 3 land on her birthday. We went to Kangaroo Zoo, and she invited her 'favorite' friend, Marriah. The girls had lots of fun bouncing and sliding, even though Aislyn was pretty sick that day. She managed to bounce bounce bounce, and then came home and crashed. It's amazing what kids can do even when they are ill. I can't believe my baby is already 3. She's growing up too fast, and is so much fun. I enjoy spending time with her so much and love it when she tells me "I love you SO MUCH momma!" Luckily she still lets me carry her around and kiss her all the time....poor kid! She requested a 'Dora' cake. This shows how completely blown away she was by the marvelous-ness of her cake. It did turn out pretty cute--too bad it didn't taste as good as it looked.
Look how high this one is.....it kinda made my tummy turn looking up at it. Aislyn just scrambled up there undaunted.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Woah! I really can't believe your baby is three. That means mine is 3 and a half. Oh NOOOO. What a fun birthday. Ruby would have wanted a Dora cake too if I had given her the option. I didn't even get to make her one. But that is another lame story.

I miss your little self.

Meridee said...

Marriah doesn't look stiff at all! Thanks for the party. Your blog looks awesome. It was fun to catch up on your posts.
Hugs