Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I feel dorky but.....

Ok, so I'm posting this EVEN though I feel like a dork for doing so. Some of you dear ones asked for pictures, and unfortunately I had a few, so here you go. Here's the latest and greatest in my life of fashion and high style. I chopped off the mess and hallelujah I feel free!! WHY did I ever let it get so long!? I have done this so many times, will I never learn my lesson!! Shorter hair is EASIER, FASTER, and gets done (more occasionally). :)
The big mess before:

And the much improved after. See? I'm smiling!
Uh, I didn't pose for this one--Spence caught me. At least my eyes weren't closed.

3 comments:

the Nielsen's said...

what a babe

Brandi said...

Voila! I totally love it, Shaunell! You look AMAZING! Seriously. One of these days I'll chop my off again. Just not now. I can't afford to get it cut every 6 weeks! You look fabulous my friend!

Jen said...

what a cute haircut! I love it!