Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sillies in Idaho last weekend

The girls and I ran up to Idaho for the weekend since C had no school Thurs. and Fri. The husband was of course WORKING (and watching movies and going out to eat sans nous), but that's OK. As you can see, we had a lot of fun on our own. We saw Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Celeste, Uncle Chris, and Baylee and Dax.

The gals had some crazy loony dress up time. And notice, they are outside--it was lovely. No snow. No bitter freezing wind. Remember those days?

I like C's hat.

After the silly dress ups, we had to refuel with some yummy sugar cookies.  Here's Miss B with hers.

And Miss C. Her cookie's hair was thick and luxurious.

Mr. D's was classic, nice clean lines of licorice.

Weeze said her pile of licorice was a 'chair'.

And here we have the queen of sugar cookie land! They were SO good. How do you do it Celeste!? It's a gift she has I tell you.

Thanks for letting us stay!! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Chris,Celeste,Baylee,& Dax said...

I'm so glad you guys came we love you! I really like the picture of A with the machine gun. classy!