Thursday, February 4, 2010

Stuff we did during the holidays- 09

We had so much fun having Cetera (and Dad for a few days!) home. Aislyn and I didn't know what to do with ourselves, since it's usually just the two of us kicking around.
The girls got a whole mess of messy creative stuff that they just adore for Christmas. Here's some fun stuff they got from Grandma and Grandpa. Weeze got foam and Bubbers got a little tea set she could paint.
Out helping Dad scoop the driveway....sort of.
Sledding. The pictures are lame and pre-sledding, since Spence didn't think it would be wise to take the camera up the hill with us. Blah.
I hate putting in the pics of myself, almost as much as I hate actually having them taken. BUT, I feel that I want my children to know that, yes, your mother WAS there at this event, or this activity, and that they should know what I looked like (hideous or whatever) at the event. SO, I include them. But I don't like it. Just so you all know.

No comments: