Thursday, August 26, 2010

Funny stuff we did this summer --Tauphaus Park

The girls and I took a lot of 'mini' vacations sans Papa this year. :( This was one of them, a trip to Poky to see the fam.. Well, I think Spence did come, but had to leave early, or something like that. Anyway, he's not here, he's at home working. Which is a real bummer.
We went to the Tauphaus Park Zoo in IF with Grams and Gramps, Chris, Celeste and all the chitlins. Except you can't see sweet new little Deacon here, which I'm sad I didn't get him in the pics.
I think Weeza is the right size for a Golden Eagle snack.
The big Baylee and Cetera may be considered for dinner as well.
This was the biggest freaky turtle I've ever seen.
We called this the cousin crunch. I think Dax got the most crunch.
June stuff in 2010.

No comments: