This is Spence after helping me finish the living room/kitchen wall. This face says,
"Yes, I'm taking a break on top of the fridge, and frankly, I'm comfy."
This look says,
"I'll indulge your picture taking, since you obviously have the insane desire and energy to take pictures after painting for two days."
And this one says,
" Stop taking pictures, or I'll keep watching TV up here, and you can finish on your own."
I love you Spence! You always help me with all my projects (eventually), and I love working alongside you, even when we are tired and grumpy.

1 comment:
I love that kid. He cracks me up with the faces. You know he's a good sport when he's on top of the fridge posing for pictures.
The girls and I TRIED to help Max clean out the garage last Saturday. We finally gave up since it was SO obvious he didn't like how we were doing stuff. We joked about it all weekend with him.
Post a Comment