Here we are being festive, and getting to go on a bike ride. Park City has some really great trails, and we went exploring, and found some nice play areas for the chitlins, saw animals, and Cetera even tried to get up close and personal with the side of the road. (She survived with minor scrapes).
And we went swimming. The gals liked showing off their tiny hinies.
Grandpa got in some good reading time.
And some good silly time.
Grandma and Grandpa, the bear and Weeze.
Fortunately there was some sleeping time too.
We had fun on the Alpine slide, going to the Olympic museum, eating Mexican, and enjoying a little vacation!

3 comments:
I like the "tiny hiney" picture the best.
Ps I called you, left a message and nothing...... How Are You?
As much as I love the Tiny hiney's Its time to blog again, and change your background, and come visit me, and probably other stuff since I'm so bossy.
nice as on the older one she is old enough for me too, she would be fun in bed
Post a Comment