Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Spencie 2010!

I really like Spencer's birthday. This is for two reasons. First, I get to spoil him (or at least as much as possible). Second, he's only 3 years younger than me for a whole month.
This year my youngster turned 31. HOLY smokololies.
He got some presents.
And he really did get a proper birthday cake. Yes, it had it's issues, BUT it was tasty, and it had been eaten, mostly, at our little birthday bash two days prior. This was all that was left. Chocolate is STILL chocolate.
I love you my Spencie. I'm sorry that our little trip up the canyon to go roast weenies didn't turn out as planned. I'm sorry that Utah's mountains are so darn accessible that everyone and their grandma has to be out in all the available picnic spots. I'm sorry that the camp host couldn't allow us to stay at one of 12 open campsites for an hour and let us have our darn fun. I'm sorry I was grouchy and hungry. AND, I'm sorry we had to go to the mosquito-ridden park and roast our hotdogs and still got reprimanded for being there. Thanks for saying you still had a great birthday anyway.
Pics from the Birthday PARTY
there were some sparklers, and some cake faces, Emma
some silly business with Cory and Josh
some cute business
Angie, Josh, and Kinley
And Charlie
Sarah and Dima
Kacie
Happy Birthday dearest dear (yes I know this is late). You are loved and admired, cherished and adored. :) We love you!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Spense! Happy birthday. I am wondering why you celebrated with all those strangers instead of us-- the not strangers? We love your guts.

Sound like you had a "memorable" b-day :)