Good grief. I had such high hopes for this year in cataloging pics, scrapbooking, etc. So far I've failed miserably, so I'm still holding out that I can just make blog books to keep us all updated. That means I've got to finish 2010 before it's over!! So here goes and we'll see how I do.
At the Olympic Park Musuem- July
At Park City Mountain Resort:
Going on the tram up to the Alpine Slide (my least favorite part)
Gals being cute
Olympic Park
PCMR-The Legacy Launcher
Cetera getting ready to launch!
Weeza flying high (like 3 feet)
Weeza's lizard belly
At Classic Skating:
Cetera got a penchant for roller skating this summer.
We looked everywhere for rollerblades/rollerskates (secondhand of course), and finally found Grandma Karla's vintage pair.
Weeza went to a fairy bday party and came home all decked out, so we had to record it.
AAAAAAAAAHHH!! Love these moments!!




















2 comments:
is she wearing her wings upside down? D'awwwah! She's so darling!
daddy needs to teach you whati taught my girls, when mummy is out lift up your shirt pull down your panties and don't tell mummy, daddy loved seeing theirpussy, one liked doing more than show it and our lastsex together was when she married, still mutual oral but notcock in herpussy anymore
Post a Comment