Friday, December 31, 2010

Aislyn's First Day of Preschool--Sept. 2010

If I thought sending Cetera off was hard, I think it was even harder sending off Weeze. Not hard, but just worthy of a sniffle or two. MY baby! Aaah! I told her she's not allowed to turn 5 next year. Weeze still likes me, see, and will let me hug her....and I have a feeling that will change at some point-and it all starts with turning 5, then 6, 7, 8 and so forth! Sheesh, it's good I'm having another one!

We lucked out with preschool this year, since my most wonderful friend and old roomie from BYU is her teacher! I was just thrilled with the idea, and it's been all going swimmingly. Aislyn has really enjoyed preschool, and she had the grand honor of being their first student to vomit during school! Go Squeebs!

 She's a natural born poser, just like big Sis. My kids aren't shy in front of the camera.....no way.



No comments: