It guess it's about time I added a post to our family blog. So tonight, I thought I should do something about that. But first, I have to give Shaunell credit. She has done such a great job at putting this and the Whitney Family blog together. She says she isn't very good at doing computer stuff, but I disagree. She has done an amazing job at putting these blogs together and keeping them updated. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't have such a large collection of pictures of our two "Divas" to show everybody, or have a place to keep everybody in touch with what is going on with our family. Shaunell, I love you and thank you for all you do.
The pictures below are ones I took the other night. Every night we give the girls a bath and then have story time. On this specific evening, it turned into a photo shoot.

Here Shaunell is getting the girls snuggled up on the couch for story time.

Whenever the camera comes out the girls start requesting turns to have their pictures taken.

This one I like to call Cetera's WB Moment.. This girl is going to give me gray hairs. I can only imagine how she's going to be when she gets older. Cetera is definitely our "DIVA".

My THREE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS. Can I really ask for anything more?
2 comments:
you ladies are cutie pies! And that hair! Mmmmmm delicious. I am growing Ruby's hair out not. I just decided. hill
PS we seriously need to get together. seriously!
my word verification was "sumo" what are they trying to say.
I LOVE all the long haired girls in your house. I haven't seen you with long hair... ever... I think... Just gorgeous. Aren't girls great??
Miss you!
Suzie
Post a Comment