Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Halloween







Here's FiFi the poodle and Miss Ladybug pants. The girls went trick or treating in Grandma and Grandpa's neighborhood, which doesn't get a lot of trick or treaters evidently, judging by the enormous handfuls of candy that got dumped in their bags. Aislyn's was so full by the end she was trying to hold onto it with both hands. She asked to go home because "me so tired, my candy heavy". Cetera had a halloween parade at school that day, and was indignant (like she usually is) that so many people called her a cute little lamb. She would vehemently reply, "I'm a POODLE, NOT a lamb!" Ah well.....we told her as long as they were handing out candy, who was she to complain?

3 comments:

the Nielsen's said...

OH they are darling. Did you make their costumes? I love to hear kids stories. Hope you are doing great. Michael and I would love to go have dinner together sometime. Let me know when you have an hour or so to hang out with us.

Anonymous said...

Shaunell, I found your blog link on Missy's...is it ok if I check out your blog? I want to keep seeing your adorable little girls, especially now that we're out of the ward! Email me or let me know on Facebook, b/c I just made my blog private.

Missy said...

I love Cetera's costume. Where on earth did you find it? To funny.