Monday, August 31, 2009

The Chilis and the Dad of the chilis

We took the girls up the canyon and had a picnic...since both times we were planning on going camping did not work out (I'm not really that sad about missing out on the camping, but the girls would like it.) Doesn't Spence look cute? He's a big boy now.....he turned 30 in June. He's all growed up.
Violet and Veruca playing in the fire pit. That's the funnest part. And the getting dirty part.
Weeze playing with her cars. She said she was parking them, and getting them ready to race.
Showing me the muscles. BAM!
Every time Weeze says her prayers, she asks "Please bless us that we can go to the park in the morning." After hearing this about 20 times, I figured I had better take her to the park. This is how the two of them got ready to go. Veruca with her adventure purse, and Violet with her wife beater on.
Blowing mom kisses. She loves me.
I love them bunches and bunches.

No comments: