Here's the old lady and the chilis.
See how they are helping me out? My Spence makes a mean chocolate cake.
Spence took us to Liberty Land for the big day. He could have taken me to Chuck E Cheese and I would have been happy. I was just glad to have him for the whole day.
Miniature golf. I smacked it over the top of Lincoln's head and almost into the water. Bubs showed us all how to play, since she's been M.G. before. I wasn't a very good student.
Since it was my birthday, I got lots of smooches. From willing participants.
We decided that Liberty Land really caters to the younger (and smaller) set.
Getting ready to roll
Veruca got a car all to herself. She cruised around like a regular little teenager.
The bumper boats were our favorite. I got the one with the broken squirty thing though, and kept spraying the attendant (on accident of course!). C got stuck under the sprayers in the back and got soaked. It was pretty darn fun.

1 comment:
Happy 7th birthday Shaunell! :) Looks like you had lots of fun. Your girls are so cute. Even when they have crazy make-up on...
Post a Comment