Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Biking this summer

We spent a lot of time biking this summer. This was the only time I remembered to bring my camera to take pictures to document our adventures. This was one such adventure down the Provo River trail. It was dreadfully hot and muggy. I don't know what we were thinking. But we still had fun. Cuz we like each other.
It takes us a long time to get ready to go. Thus all the pictures at this stage.
Weeze fell asleep. She must have run out of snacks.
Shade is a good thing. We'd stop and enjoy it often.
Yet another picture of me sans makeup or hair fixing. Veruca is gorgeous as usual.

4 comments:

Burrups said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of Aislyn asleep. Too cute!

Unknown said...

tyuhhhhhkkkkkk;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,,,,,,,mmmmmbvvcccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzdsddffgfhjgbmnmn,m,m,nnm,nm,nnnnnnnnn,,,n,,,,,,,,,,,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
aislyn (Above is Aislyns comments on the picture)

Karen said...

FUN! I wish I knew how to bike...but probably not as much as Doug wishes I knew. I like Aislyn's comment -- it looks like she speaks the same language as Ethan. :)

Hillary said...

That story hurts my bum bones.