HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
So last night was Trunk or treat (you know, where your chillins can get 3x the regular amount of candy that Halloween offers-because the garbage can just isn't full enough!?), and my sweet darling hubby took the little gals to it without me. I had a nice quiet hour of silence. It was special.
But I did get them looking FABO before hand. Even Spence was excited to dress up. I mean look at those pants (and yes, I sewed in the additions. Peace out!)
Here we have Little Ninja 1 and Little Ninja 2 with Big Poppa JuJu Beans.
I had to show C's hair better. She had crazy hair day at school. Go here to see it better.
AND the final touch that made his costume just one notch above perfection: courtesy of Mosqueeza.
Spence is a great daddy who is willing to let his small fries make him pretty. I love you dearest.

2 comments:
WOW Spencer! You should do that look everyday, minus the painted toenails of course!
Ohhhhh, I love their costumes! You guys are COOL. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your hour of alone time. I know I would have!
Post a Comment