We went to the State Fair with our neighbors in Sept. Usually I'm prejudiced against the state fair here, since I prefer the Blackfoot State Fair up in ID., since that's what I grew up with, and they have the most YUMMER food ever, and the last time we went to the fair here, the vittles were a sad sad substitution. But, I have to say, we had a most lovely time this year. Maybe it was our good company, the Caziers? :)
Here's Squeebs on the pony ride. This was our final activity, and needless to say, there were many tears shed from many tired childrens. So, we let them have their pony rides, cuz we were tired too.
Cetera was appeased with a very large caramel apple. Just like her momma. With Milo and Amery.And a most blurry and goofy pic of me, but I added it since it's the only other one we had from the fair, and it shows how excited I was to be having my pic taken. :)




1 comment:
Looks like fun. We never seem to make it to the Utah State Fair, but we should. I just love your girls, they are the best kids in primary during singing time for me!
Post a Comment