Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lemonade Stand Summer 2010

It was time for the girl's annual lemonade stand. They asked nearly every day to do it all summer long....and mom finally got it together, got some lemonade, glasses, etc. and set up the table out front. Our most wonderful neighbors visited their little stand and kept them busy all afternoon.

 Posing with their soon-to-be-riches.


I neglected to mention WHY they like to do the lemonade stand. Cetera read a book a few years ago entitled "Alex's Lemonade Stand", that tells about a young girl battling cancer who started her own lemonade stand and donated the profits to a children's hospital and to cancer research. So, ever since then, Cetera has been likewise inspired and asks to be able to do the same. I love her altruistic nature....she is a most generous and wonderful little girl--MUAH Ceterry Berry!

1 comment:

the Nielsen's said...

That is so sweet. I love that. I wish we lived closer we would come get lemonade all day. Hope y'all have a great Christmas.