Saturday, December 4, 2010

We are having a girl!

I know I am waaaaaaaaay behind on my posting and catching up on my pics. Yeah yeah, and the other nine million things I need to do. Rats! But I just felt I should commemorate today at least with a little post. We had our ultrasound today (yes I'm pregnant,since evidently I haven't told ANYone), and to my shock and more shock, we are having another drama queen. NOT that I'm disappointed, just shocked. Since this is most likely our last, I guess I toyed with the notion of what it would be like to have some more testosterone running around in our house. More hair to do! More hair to do! That's all I keep thinking. But then I remembered nice things like flouncy dresses at Easter, and pretty little hands and toes to paint, and matching clothes for all 3 of my princesses. :)
That's all. G'night!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

So, I should feel extra extra special then since you did tell me the big news a long time ago. ;) Did I ever tell you I cried this last time when my ultrasound tech told me it was another girl? Not from disappointment, but from complete shock. The ultrasound tech started crying with me because she was also having baby #3and it was another boy for her. Heh! I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL! Cheers to girls.

Burrups said...

Congrats!! Girls are sure sweet.

Hillary said...

I REALLY know how you feel, only you are handling it much better than I did. 3 girlies are good. Expecially since you make such lovely ones. Just like me :)

Hmmm names: Violet, Lily, Petunia, ROSE of SHARRON, (just kidding) Honeysuckle....

Hillary said...

And plus, think of all the fun 3 sisters will be when they're married with kiddies of their own. Also, who ever heard of going to lunch with their BROTHER? Only sisters go to lunch. Won't that be fun, maybe they'll invite us too.