Welcome to the world of the sillies. It's even funner with their oldest friends, Maddy and Ruby. Maddy was C's first friend in the world.....and now look at them, all grown up and wearing makeup. Not well, but they are still learning.
This is what happens when you let the big sisters put on the makeup. Maybe Barnum and Bailey are looking?
Straight out of Cosmo.
These are my friend Hillary's girls. She is my good old neighbor friend from Payson. We have missed having them just next door......*sniff*. Look how giddy my kids get when they see her girls--they go noodly! We like our old buddies. (Me and H get noodly too--just no one gets a picture of us).
Enjoying the final days of summer before the learnin' begins. Gotta meet the otter pop quota.

3 comments:
What cuties. Speaking of old friends, I was in Poky over the weekend staying on good ole Lacey road. What memories!!!!
Cute Cute girls!! I love your hair blog too. Hopefully I can get some of them to work on Tay.
Maddy was on the computer last night and just a giggling. I asked her what was so funny, she said "ME". She was reading your new post before me!
Those are come good times.
Post a Comment