Our little Weeza turned 4. Sniff. And she had her first birthday party to celebrate. She requested a 'tea party, Mommy, so I can have princess friends over'. So we had a Princess Tea Party, with all of her gal pals. It was a FAH-bulous event.
Ahem.....the TeaPot Cake. Yes. I'm proud of it. I worked hard, and it was cute. :D
We started the event with makeup application: Blush, lipstick, eyeshadow, the works.We even had Princess Hair!
All the princesses!
There was dancing (and ca-razy dancing!)The Princesses made royal wand/scepters.
And spent a good deal of time eating princess tea party food (little sandwiches, cookies, carrots, and I think even a few Otter Pops got in there).
Weeze got to open some lovely gifts, of which she was most grateful and gracious.Modeling their thank you gifts--Tutus. Some were happier than others.....
Dad and Weeze looking over the new Polly Pockets. :) My favorite!
Weezie even gave mom some post party squeezes.
And smooches!
I love you my Aislyn! I can't believe you are 4! You are all grown up!

3 comments:
That looks like the funnest party ever!! Love the cake and her hair is beautiful! You are Wonder Woman!!
Yes, looks like a fun party! And what a great princess do!
Oh gracious, What a fun mom you are. I loved all the pictures of you and the one with Spenc-eh too. Your tea pot cake is super and did I mention that I miss you people?
Your "I love/hate" bit made me cry and laugh. You're my favorite.
The end.
Post a Comment