I had Cetera bring me her grubby nasty stinky coat the other day so I could wash it, since everything she wears to school ends up smelling (and looking like) the school bus.
This is what I found in her pockets:
A smooshed (and warm) sugar cookie.
And of course, a set of pink vampire teeth.
It was just random and gross enough that I had to record it. A day in the life of Cetera's pockets. :)

3 comments:
Hey at least the cookie was in plastic. Ruby just chuckes her baked goods she doesn't finish right in her backpack. YUCK.
PS I love that girl. She's awesome.
Hmmm, this looks like some of the delicious treats I've found in Kenzie's pockets and backpack.
Be thankful it was a cookie, Brian used to give earthworms rides to our house. My motto for a while was "earthworms are NOT housepets!"
Post a Comment