Monday, March 8, 2010

Trip to Phoenix--January 10

Dano hooked us gals up with some tickets to Phoenix in Jan., they were cheap, Cetera had school off, and I needed a vacation--so off we went!
We love Uncle Dave! At Dave's house. Thanks Dave and Garrett for hosting us, and for all the yummy food!
The girls and Grandma.
Dave has 8 dogs--5 of which are chihuahuas. Pikachu is by far the favorite (and the tiniest), which is why the girls felt it necessary to constantly tote the poor little thing around. If a girly was awake, then Piki had a ride.
We love Uncle Dano!
Dave and his tiny new car that is very fun and very fast.
At the Phoenix Zoo. I love having 65 degree weather during January.
Weeze, Dave, Bubbers, and the baboons.
More baboons.......er, girlies.
Camel rides were all the rage. Look at the handler--it's clear she enjoys her job immensely.
These guys were my favorite. I had to include them cuz I thought they were pretty awesome. I call my kids monkeys all the time, but these guys were a lot more calm and quiet than my girls.
Loving the Komodo dragon.
And Dave loves it too. :)

1 comment:

the Nielsen's said...

How fun. Your brothers are men now. I remember them as teen agers. I love that they chihuahua's. We have one that is a mix and he is so sweet. To answer your brutal question I am 35now. Weird did time go.

I also love Aislyn bday party. I cannot believe she is 4. Your babies are getting so big.